gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Vail
06-29-2014, 05:21 PM

She was unsure what to do, but her look of concern and seriousness would show the truth in her words. It was hard, standing there as the other girl's face would fall. Novel hated that she had to be the one to tell the girl. Why couldn't Magnus have stayed? Why wasn't he the one standing here, consoling his daughter. Why was the world so cruel, to snatch Aurora away like that.

"No...." she didn't believe her, obviously didn't believe her. "It can't be true, she must have just left again, probably wanted to give Australis some space." She had to be trying to make herself feel better. She wouldn't just take Novel's word so easily. "Zlata, listen..." but the girl would stand. "I just have to go and find her, alright? She's fine. She's okay." Novel would also stand, up to her full 25 inches. "Zlata." she would say forcefully, "She's gone. The ocean took her, all your father could retrieve was her feathers." her voice would soften as she talked, the harshness of her words hurtful even to herself.
"Speech"

if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]