ardent

We Arrive

Kau

gems
size
build
player
06-29-2014, 08:23 PM

Kau would give an approving nod as Avion spoke. It was what he wanted to hear from the small male, though if Avion was seen to have any trouble in this terrain the massive male would not hesitate to move them. He would relax more, looking around at the surrounding territory as his mate asked the question. The answer he knew part of, but not completely. Still, it would be satisfactory enough. ?The land we are now in I believe is called Alacritia. My mother, she told me of this place long ago... before I was even a yearling. I don?t know the name of the mountain itself, but I am certain we are in the lands she spoke of.? Kau would look back at him with his purple gaze.

?You?ve done very well, Avion. It has been a long journey, and you have more than earned yourself rest. Find somewhere close and lay down... I will hunt for us both alone this time, to reward you for your efforts.? There was a bit of a pleased purr to his tone, and he would slide his tongue across the smaller male?s muzzle. ?Unless you believe we should seek a proper den first. I will leave that choice up to you. There is enough daylight left that it does not need to be immediate, so if you wish to rest first you are free to do so.? The male stretched a bit, waiting for Avion?s answer.

"Speech"