size
Large
build
-
player
Tealah

The Ooze Participant
06-30-2014, 09:40 PM
Ooc: Totally late and possibly pointless depending on the outcome of the challenge but... here you go.

Be careful making wishes in the dark
Can't be sure when they've hit their mark
The woman's words did nothing to calm the fury seething through Hati's belly. Not even Akemi's presence cooled it, though guilt that she would be here, that he would undoubtedly be the cause of anguish and fear in her, curled through the anger. The woman who sought to replace Cat spoke matter of factly about the changing of the ranks, the reordering and renaming.

His ears flicked flat against his skull. He didn't care.

She asked what their ranks were, that she could sort them, and Hati's head came up, his gold eyes narrowing. But Daegmar beat him to it.

He let her speak, because she was Daegmar and he trusted her and her cleverness in a way he had never trusted Loki's cleverness. She said much of what he felt, voiced many of his concerns, but she did not speak the most important thing to him. She was willing to hear an explanation - he was not.

His deep, grating voice rose on the heels of hers.

"I am Hati Hroovitnisson. I held the rank of Marquis under Cataleya. But I will not be a part of this. You think we do not see this, your 'friend' here to manipulate and control?" His fangs shown; if there was one thing Hati hated about all else it was to be manipulated and pushed where he did not want to go. "If this pack is not capable of standing on its own four paws instead of being carried around by this red woman's pack like a mother with her cub, I will not be a part of it. I will not shed my blood on the whims of a woman not even of this pack. No." His gaze gleamed across the group before he stalked away from them, his spiked pelt bristling with the strength of his fury. He would leave now before he got caught up in this foolishness. Daegmar could make her own way and her own decisions; she always did. Akemi could leave or stay; that was up to her. He would not stay to play pawn for a Covari queen's puppet.

He would not be controlled.

-exit Hati unless stopped-

And besides in the meantime
I'm just dreaming of tearing you apart
Hati isn't nice. He swears, he is violent, and is more than a little insane. If you can't handle what might come of that don't thread with him.

Hati wears a bear skull on his head unless otherwise stated in the post. He also has a ram's skull that might be switched in sometimes if he finds it again.
Help keep my thread list updated so your thread isn't forgotten!