gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
07-01-2014, 01:26 PM (This post was last modified: 07-02-2014, 06:37 PM by Bass.)

Bass let out a soft sigh as his sister rubbed her head against him, she always brought him to a calmer, more relaxed state when he was around her. They complimented each other, and he was proud to call her his sister. Even though she treated him like a little brother at times, he would let that slide. She had always been very protective of him, so giving her this rank just seemed natural.

Her words were somewhat of a comfort to him. He would prefer that she stayed by his side forever, but he knew her. That just wasn't who she was. Perhaps in due time when she wanted to settle down she would come back, but Bass knew that he couldn't tie her down. He was grateful that she was staying here for now, and that she was accepting the rank that he offered her. He chuckled as she lightly tugged at her ear, his leg lifting as he attempted to drape it around her neck, pulling her closer to his bodice. "Good, I am glad to hear that. With you protecting me, I'm pretty sure no one will take two steps near me." He teased.

The boy laughed again at his sisters comment, shaking his head slowly. "To some degree I guess, just as long as you're not chasing away and potential pack members." Always the jokes between these two, it was something he enjoyed and something that he knew would never go away.

""