gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
07-01-2014, 01:59 PM

He wasn't one to really notice awkward situations, his enjoyed silence, and didn't need to worry about words to reassure himself. Frith would notice the smile he'd been able to form on her delicate lips. "My sister Song told me." She had more family? He wondered for a moment how different of a life that had been, sometimes he found himself craving attention that his mother hadn't been able to give him. A sister would have been wonderful, "I come from quite a big family though, we all sort of help each other out so she's not my only teacher." he'd find himself looking away for a moment, unable to contain himself for just a second. What he wouldn't have given for more family. His mother had done magnificently, but she couldn't provide that special relationship a sibling offered.
He would be sure to turn back towards her before she would speak again, their hushed tones still ruling over the pair. "I'm Novella by the way." He was glad to have been offered a name to call her by. It was gorgeous too. "You have a lovely name, miss Novella." For a moment he worried if she would correct his guess of her status, "I am Frith, son of Kynareth." He didn't have any other family to introduce her to.

"Speech"

if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]