gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
07-02-2014, 07:50 PM

It was almost sad to say that other than his mother the wolf he knew the best was Novella. He wondered if it was odd to share something so personal with one you didn't know. Her smile would make him feel better, and the corners of his lips would pull up slightly. "No, it's not." It was good for the boy to have someone to lean on, metaphorically of course. He was fine with out physical contact for comfort.
Silence would settle back over the pair, his peace would return. Frith couldn't stay in a heightened emotional state for long, and with a little conversation from Novella he had talked through it rather easily. He couldn't deny that her loss was becoming easy, it just didn't stop him from missing her every day. Fire and ice orbs would again place themselves on the water before the pair, the beauty still apparent underneath the surface. His voice would stay hushed, but he would still have curiosities of the girl who had found her way to his side. "If I may ask, miss Novella." he would start, unable to bridle his brimming questions he still had for her. "Why've you left the pack lands?"

"Speech"

if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]