Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
05-04-2013, 09:15 PM
ooc; I haven't seen Dasha (Vaas) in a very long time, so I will assume that she's gone inactive, and just have him say something witty and refuse the offer, and thus cause him to leave. I don't want to keep you tied up. <33

jupiter chuckled at the male as a witty comment smartly left his lips and he took his leave. "farewell, then," she replied, smiling after him for a moment before she returned her attentions upon the emerald-eyed fae that seemed to show interest in out-staying jupiter's offer. her ears pressed forward as she examined the beautiful, earth-and-sand-pelted femme, a spark of joy secretly flashing in the back of her conscience. she pondered over the possibility of the she-wolf being a member of ludicael. jupiter had long ago given up on judging based on size, as many a time she had underestimated a small opponent and paid the price for it. with a humorous chuckle, she glanced over at mercury, whom of which turned his beady, obsidian gaze upon her at the joyous sound. he spat at her, uncertain of the cause of her laughter but not wanting to seem like a wimp if he had missed a joke thrown his direction, and then began to toddle over to the previously preyed-upon lupine, sniffing at her with interest.

"let us walk, shall we?" came her offer. before she would let the lass into the pack, jupiter was going to look into knowing more about her. after a moment's hesitation, she began to walk leisurely into the heart of the territory, calling an introduction over her shoulder. "jupiter illiadis, at your service, by the way."

TABLE + CODING BY TIFF

prone to violent reaction. ic actions have ic consequences and she lives and breathes it.

public enemy #1

crawl. crawl more. drag your hands and knees across the destruction left in my wake to the ends of the earth. there's a green light of a shining star in my sky and there will not be an obstacle i will not overcome until i cup that star in my palms. the void in my will has been filled with purpose. so crawl. crawl more, love.
because i like it when you're on your knees.