The time has come

Ekko

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
08-08-2014, 11:47 PM (This post was last modified: 08-08-2014, 11:48 PM by Ekko.)

Sibelle leaned forward and nuzzled her, and Ekko did something else that was out of character. Standing up she pressed herself into the larger dame, shoving her chest right into her and wrapping her head around the back of her soft, russet neck. Her sobs were broken as she found comfort in her mistress, in this soft embrace. Sibelle's words where spoken against her shoulder, which made her calm down slightly. Her pale blue eyes saw her raised hackles, and she knew that she was safe with Sibelle. She knew that no one could harm her, and that they couldn't touch her anymore. "I-I'm s-s-sorry." She stuttered out, still trying to inhale a better breath. "I d-don't w-w-want t-to s-s-see you hu-hurt." It was the truth, Sibelle was her rock, her strong point. To see her fall in love and then to be hurt, it would surly kill the smaller damsel.

Pushing herself even closer to Sibelle she closed her eyes, breathing in the dames scent and allowing herself to relax. She felt as if a weight had been lifted off her chest, she had never before shared her story and it felt... good. Ekko didn't expect to feel that way, nor did she expect Sibelle to be so angry at them. She was glad though, and she knew she was safe.

[Image: 5bf48143-5932-47f9-aae7-2ae6fa3f1e16_zps...1414622125]