Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
05-04-2013, 09:32 PM

in the end, the two she-wolves ended up right back where they started--with their chests pressing against one another's, warring for an advantage that jupiter doubted would ever come at this rate. it seemed that with the strategies they were both using, they were a relatively equal match, and that was enough for the sol. the alpha slid her weight to the right to allow them to pass one another, shifting to face the lunav, ebony lips parting to form words and also curving to form a smile.

"that is enough," she concluded, voice affable and friendly but laced with a certain degree of power and demand suitable to make her message clear. her breathing, quickened slightly by the adrenaline, began to slow to normal pace once more. "you held your own well, and are worthy of the title of iridia." her posture straightened, chin lifting and chest pressing outward slightly with pride. "congratulations, aria."

TABLE + CODING BY TIFF

prone to violent reaction. ic actions have ic consequences and she lives and breathes it.

public enemy #1

crawl. crawl more. drag your hands and knees across the destruction left in my wake to the ends of the earth. there's a green light of a shining star in my sky and there will not be an obstacle i will not overcome until i cup that star in my palms. the void in my will has been filled with purpose. so crawl. crawl more, love.
because i like it when you're on your knees.