Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-02-2014, 03:23 AM

So Novella had been wrong to assume he knew of Ludicael and she realised that now as he questioned her upon it. She would nod her head in response and explain a little more about the pack for him. "My parents lead it at the moment, Novel and Dutiron" Recalling that he had given the name of one of his parents as well she would give her own now that she had mentioned them.

But apparently Frith's real curiosity wasn't exactly about the pack but more about life within in. She had always been part of one aside from that single season where she had travelled to Alacritia and pondered upon joining Ludicael. "I've pretty much spend my entire life in a pack, so I don't really know what to say; it's all I really know. I like it, but quite a lot of my family are there so I may be a little biased." She would explain another small smile as she reached her confession at the end. To be fair to her though, there had been far fewer Destructions calling Ludicael home when she had initially joined.

"Have you never lived in a pack before?" She had of course realised he didn't carry the scent of a pack but all that really meant is that he was currently a rogue. Frith could have formally been part of a pack, just left long ago enough to be rid of the scent, although his question suggested the life of a rogue was far more familiar to him.