gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
07-02-2014, 10:48 AM

She hadn't realized his lack of information, of course he couldn't blame her. They'd only just met, she hardly knew anything about him at all. He felt though, that he would have to remedy such a situation. She would nod in partial answer to his questions, "My parents lead it at the moment, Novel and Dutiron" He would smile for her, he'd never met his own father before. He'd put the name to memory though, "I've pretty much spend my entire life in a pack, so I don't really know what to say; it's all I really know. I like it, but quite a lot of my family are there so I may be a little biased." So much family she had! What a different life she had lived from him, while he had been mostly isolated she had never lived away from her family. Though he felt the need to be sad he found himself only smiling softly this time. "Have you never lived in a pack before?"
Her question would cause him to lose a bit of his eagerness, but she had been so kind as to explain herself it would have been rude of him to deny her now. "No, I have never lived in a pack." he would start, slightly sad, but he felt comfortable going on. "I've never lived with anyone but my mother, she passed on recently." His voice would somehow grow quieter in their serene environment. "She lived a full life, she taught me everything I know.." He didn't mean to sound so depressed, his usual at peace demeanor crumbling as he fumbled for the right words.

"Speech"

if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]