Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
07-02-2014, 03:42 PM

The Queen was glad to hear Devin's acceptance of the task of teaching Glaciem his skills. She could only hope that he could fill Eris's place here. She would always miss the woman that she had known nearly as long as her own parents, but Eris had to do what made her happy and if leaving to find Irune was what did that then Athena would not keep her from it.

She listened with interest as he explained a little bit about himself and immediately had a respect for the man for doing what he enjoyed instead of what he was bred for. "I think a lot of the wolves here will have a lot to learn from you. My father, who was king before me, put the ability to fight far above any other skill and so all of my siblings, and myself to an extent, thought it was weak to do anything else. But there was one woman, Eris, who was our healer and she changed my mind about that. Hopefully you can do the same for my siblings." She gave him a small smile, already glad to have Devin be a part of her empire.

"I'm sure this will be no problem for you, but I do have to tell you like I tell everyone else, I expect everyone to pull their weight. Anyone that doesn't must face the consequences. I also like for everyone to train in all areas, not just the area that they are most comfortable in." She paused, wondering if there was anything else she needed to tell him. I guess that's about it... Oh, we do not tolerate any tresspassers. Also, we are currently allies with a few nearby packs and I expect everyone to show the members of those packs respect." She smiled gently, adding, "Do you have any questions?"

Speech
Thought
Others