gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
07-02-2014, 06:34 PM

He could see the sympathetic look she would give him, death had taken his entire world, and his only companion. "I'm sorry to hear that." He would sigh, just a little. He knew she would only try to make him feel better in that moment. No one could ever replace Kynareth, and it would take him a long time to fully recover from her loss. "I know it's not the same really, but I've just lost one of my nephews. He was still only a child and had been ill for most of his life but it's still hit us all pretty hard." Frith knew very well what it had been like to loose his loved one, though it had only been him to mourn the loss of such an amazing woman. It seemed though, that he could find in her a kindred spirit. She knew loss and was no stranger to the cold hand of death.
Had had felt alone since her death yes, and it hurt him like he never imagined it would. However, he'd been readied for the day. He had been left in adequate condition, but finding another companion was a blessing. "My sympathies for your loss, miss Novella." Fire and ice gaze would focus on her form once again, "Death is not easy." especially when you were alone.

"Speech"

if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]