ardent

≡ if i beg if i plead

Lucrecia

gems
size
build
player
05-05-2013, 12:55 AM

"if i had a heart, perhaps then, i would anticipate satisfaction; if i had a heart, perhaps, only then," her hiss envelopes a passionate violence, seething murderously. her song lurid - her voice, enticing malevolent cruelty; vindictively invidious, lustful and poison-imbued, dripping hotly against her curvaceous, silvery fangs. she is pained, whispering hatefully; her vexation gleams against the soft moonlight. such wanton conciliation drips in silky endeavour, her lithe throat puslating in a gentle vein. obsidian lashes, fluttering, her eyes glistened in moist abstention; and her heart aches, tearing her breast - pining in a warm memory, fore his malice eats her alive. denying the aversion to lament, to fell melancholy tears at his encroachment - his assailment on her delicate pride. lucrecia would remember these few seconds, they were hot as fire; and her vindication, were hotter than hell. when she feels his warmth slowly evading, relinquishing in a shadowy liquid against the smooth contours of her bodice; lucrecia shimmers in pure, unadulterated rage. a rage she smothers, rapidly synching her breast in a furious yet silent sigh. smooth chin would curl, enticed in savage eloquence; turning away in a lush shiver of dark, blonde curls, their satiny tendrils felling across her narrowed, frail shoulderblades. she slips, swiftly averting her gaze and dancing beneath his masculine subjugation, submissive at last. his withdrawal forces her eminent retreat, and this moment - bitterly afflicted, burning in womanly scorn - lucrecia refrains from following the czar into his precious darkness. she remains desolate, devoid of advancement. the scarlet succubus lays, breathing against the earthen splendor; swelling beneath his receding animosity. her slender hips swaying, lush-toned limbs slithering in lithe curls and sharp, carnal curves; sliding forward in smooth, elegant movements to pronounce the beginnings of her abandonment of him. "seeing that my presence is completely undesirable, perhaps, i shall leave you in the company of silence. forgive my, bold intrusion. i will never dream of fucking you again."