ardent

These Lands Are Our Lands (p2)

Wren

gems
size
build
player
07-02-2014, 09:45 PM

Everything seemed to go so fast. He rested his paw onto hers- and she didn't know if this was bad or good. But she watched his expression...and it seemed completely humiliated and confused. Goodness, why had she done this? He looked soft uncomfortable with her tail draped around his neck. And to think he'd enjoy attention. But either way...it was her fault for being awkward. She needed to quickly collect herself and to apologize. Immediately. The man removed his paw from hers and cleared his throat fleetingly. Oh, how stupid Wren felt. How ignorant and dumb.
"I've always wanted to help others, to teach them and to help allow them grow. I want to be able to set up a safe environment for wolves to grow and to be able to not only provide for a pack of my own, but to supply other packs as well." She could barely take in the words. Quickly the girl removed her tail from his neck, dropping her rear to the ground and shuffling to the side to give him space. Plenty.
Guilt filtered her soul, and she immediately bit down on her lip. How was she going to explain that sly move? "Oh, sorry, I just felt nasty." Wren winced and crossed her paws quickly, staring down at them hard. But before he thought she wasn't listening to his awkward answer to her question, she managed to play a humiliated smile before speaking. Oh- oh, that's nice. Her voice was but a murmur, eyes narrowing. Just perfect shit. Now Bass would feel uncomfortable around her...
Wren slowly lifted her head and glanced over at the azat, eyes still showing so much guilt and humiliation. Again, the babe crossed her paws, stirring dust that rose neatly to her face. A few apologetic, yet embarrassing words were spoken softly. I'm sorry-...that was screwed up. I'm just so confused. Uhrm. If the girl could of facepalmed, she would of. This was truly the most awkward moment of her life. And it was so silent in the area, too. What if someone was watching? Like Motif, or Harmony? Wren rolled her shoulders and glanced back down at the ground awkwardly, ears lying flat against her skull.
"Speech"