gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
07-03-2014, 06:28 PM

She would watch with a firey eye as her daughter emerged, completely unscathed. At least she could heave a sigh of relief, that didn't help how much she had worried though. Obviously Novella saw her wrong doing, but still she would do her best to explain. Novel's tail would flick behind her like an annoyed cat as she awaited the words, "He wants to join, but you and dad were asleep and we were tired too. We were going to come see you first thing this morning but I guess we overslept... sorry..." Frith was his name, she hadn't recognized the scent that clung to him. Eyes would bore into Novella's gaze, did she even realize how worried she had been when she'd missed her lesson. "What were you thinking?" Really she was losing her edge after the apology, but there was too much steam. Some of it would have to escape. "You had me worried sick, missing your lesson.. and have a rogue sleep in your den? Did you think i wouldn't find out, that I wouldn't be upset?" there was more desperation in her voice than anger now, she would sigh, losing the huff that had puffed her up. "Just, please. Don't worry me like that again."

"Speech"