Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-03-2014, 03:47 AM

It would be Frith who would eventually break the silence and steer them somewhat away from the saddened topic of death. Her gaze too had dropped to the water in the moments of quiet and now her gaze would lift once more to look towards the man as he spoke. Why had she left? It had made sense at the time though probably seemed rather strange to Frith now, she had spoken of how much she enjoyed her pack and family and now here she was in the middle of the night outside of her home with a man she had never even met before.

"I couldn't sleep." Novella replied honestly, there wasn't really any need to lie about it she felt. "I went for a little walk around the pack lands but hit the borders and just sort of kept on going. And here I am now." Here had been good for her. Though the conversation with Frith had brought up those painful thoughts the tranquil shrine had cleared her mind and even sat here now with him she was feeling more relaxed than the restless state she'd been in back at her den in Ludicael.