Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
05-05-2013, 08:54 AM

with ironic fondness the sol looked upon the female, ears forward and a single brow raised with amused interest. her mannerisms were almost grossly nostalgic for jupiter--it reminded her of when she had still cast the iterjup guise to hide what had before been darker beneath. when had she changed? when she had claimed ludicael, wasn't it? it seemed like so long ago--over half a year--since the fateful day where she exited the battlefield to claim her prize. things had been slow since then, and there hadn't been a moment when she'd worried for the safety of her pack. the strong hearts of her members wouldn't keep them from starving from lack of prey or lack of warm bodies to help catch it.

as they walked, mercury toddled behind them, taking his time and stopping every once in a while to shove his nose under a plant, supposedly catching the scents of prey that had already passed.

"sometimes it rains," she remarked, glancing about her. her audits were already picking up on the gentle lull of the nearing river. her pace quickened ever-so-slightly, as eager as always to see the prized body of water. "but these mangroves live because of the river. it splits into when it enters the territory two and goes into the ocean. and because of the mangroves, at night, the water glows when you touch it."

TABLE + CODING BY TIFF

prone to violent reaction. ic actions have ic consequences and she lives and breathes it.

public enemy #1

crawl. crawl more. drag your hands and knees across the destruction left in my wake to the ends of the earth. there's a green light of a shining star in my sky and there will not be an obstacle i will not overcome until i cup that star in my palms. the void in my will has been filled with purpose. so crawl. crawl more, love.
because i like it when you're on your knees.