Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Glacier
07-03-2014, 03:01 PM

There was a lot going on in his head, clouding his thought and pulsing pain from his heart to his limbs. No, he did not understand, did not understand that she might want anything more in life then all she already had. He was far too busy with own selfish desires and pain, attempting to lock it all away in the far recesses of his mind so that he might try to go on with his life after realising that he must give up all harboured desires for he dame before him.

She made no more comment of the woods or fields he had acquired for the pack. She would answer his question about her position, but the words would confuse him, yes she would take it back from him but no she could not keep it. He could not have it, but nor could she. He would peer at her more closely, wondering what in his blind emotions he might have missed, he saw the wince of pain and found himself wondering how badly she was injured, she had seen Orchid already had she not? ?I.. that?s up to you, if you will have me.. in that position I would take it gladly? he said, lowering his head and knowing more than ever now that he had failed her. He would not keep his position, but it was not for the rightful queen he would be giving it up.

"Speech"