gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
07-03-2014, 06:14 PM

He hadn't expected to sleep so long really, he hadn't really expected to be awaken so suddenly either. The harsh sound of Novel would startled him awake, fire and ice gaze searching around the den. She had been awaked as quickly as he, and her gaze would again find his own "That's my mum... she's not normally like this. Sorry." He would find a small smile forming on his lips as he would watch her stand. Following her lead, he would cautiously slink from the den behind her. His body would mirror her own posture, trying not to look into the eyes of her furious mother.
Novella would introduce him first, and he would not slightly in greeting. "He wants to join, but you and dad were asleep and we were tired too. We were going to come see you first thing this morning but I guess we overslept... sorry..." He wasn't sure what to do really, he'd never been in such a position before. He hoped though, that if he kept his tail down and his eyes averted she might spare him some kind of punishment. He couldn't comprehend where her mind was, or even what she was so adamantly upset about. They'd been considerate to think of her own feelings last night.. right?

"Speech"

if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]