Isardis

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
07-04-2014, 03:36 AM

Oh what a sting, the unexpected tongue was as sharp as a refined cutting blade, his voice baring razored edges that attempted to cut at unguarded sentiment. Alas, Isardis felt no sense of guilt, and not even one of shock; simply of surprise, unknowing. He was aware there were others; it was simply hard to say how many had made their way to Alacritis. Isardis needn?t ponder the boys origin, it was not those that wore wonder upon their mind that spoke in such a way, no; only the very well informed would speak to a stranger as they did now, even as their father. Taurig?s work was not hard to miss, unless it had simply been another to fuel the youth?s mind with idiotic tales. But it was all the same, and the albino had been faced with it so many times it had quickly grown dull, boring.

For a moment his expression faded with the surprise, but soon his lips would quiver, fuelled by the russet?s apparent distaste. ?When her womb cried for purpose, I answered- that is the memory I bare of you, Armada. I do not track my offspring as if they were my prey; it is as much in any son?s interest to do as you claim his father should. If the boy does not crave Family, then he is not worth pursuing?? his sway had ceased long ago, now replaced by an inflexible intent, ?There is no loss here, a boy who?s brain is so easily washed by the tale?s of others, so easily convinced by a single sided story is hardly worth pursuing. You have already chosen your family it would seem? I pity it was the wrong family you chose.?