Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
07-05-2014, 10:37 AM

Spectacular! D?gmar could only be impressed as she'd watched the femmes rip into each other. Both were skilled fighters but in the end it was the white phantom that had claimed victory as well as D?gmar's desire to serve under her. She'd been impressed by this yearling ever since she was first ripped from the phantom's sister when the fools had carelessly trespassed on Arcanum territory. But of course? it was Arcanum territory no longer. D?gmar's eyes lingered on her shoulder, bearing the scars from her previous encounter with the new queen. A smile graced her maw. She would seek to learn from this woman and to serve under a queen dripping with violent grace? of course, if the phantom would still have her.

It was not lost on the mottled wraith that she was once this woman's enemy. An Arcanum wolf serving under Cataleya. But D?gmar's loyalty was fluid, and after being more or lest dumped by Cataleya she saw no reason she couldn't embrace this new queen who had so vividly captured her attention. And she would serve just as dutifully as before, and rip apart those that trespassed into this new pack.

D?gmar heard the call of Artemis ring out through the mist. D?gmar lingered on the border for a moment before tipping her own head back to give a short howl in answer in an act of respect. As she moved into the terra she soon came upon the small gathering of wolves. Artemis and two of her siblings, the snow-stained beasts she'd battled with.

Dipping her head in greeting she spoke. "Congratulations. You're victory is undeniable. I am D?gmar Thyre. I crave and practice the arts of battle and I desire to serve under you if you'll have me."