Symphony

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
07-05-2014, 07:52 PM

She listened to her parents and it took all she had to not roll her eyes. "So your saying, if you had been here when I left Ludi to find Gitan I would have been punished for it? Sometimes following our hearts is for the best on all sides. And yes I will defend my sister for she was the only one to be there at the birth of my pups and there after. I don't remember seeing anyone else stopping by." She replied, slightly getting angry. In truth she was still deeply hurt that no one else had come to visit her. She understood Song could for her pups had been born just hours different from her own. Family had meant everything to Symphony but the more she saw how distant they were all becoming. Those she had once felt so close to were never around, she had hardly spoken to Howl, did not know what was going on with Anthem and well her and Song had been at odds for some time.

She shook her head slightly before turning to look at Novella and Frith. "If you two need anything you came always ask me. And are more than welcome to keep my pups busy, they're getting big and restless." She smiled and nuzzled her sister before looking at Frith with a serious look. "Please forgive our family for our little spats. With a family as large as our, its rare we all get alone on the same day. But also know if harm came upon my sister you would not only have to deal with our parents but more importantly me. Now then, all seriousness aside, I am Symphony, Drama, a healer. So if you wish to learn anything you can always come find me and id be more than willing to teach." She smiled warmly at him and touch her nose to his head in a formal way of greeting and accepting. She knew Novella was no fool and had good judgment. She would not have brought in someone she didn't trust fully, nor would she ever put the family in danger.

"Speech"