Azalea

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-05-2014, 09:17 PM

Azalea carried the limp but life filled body of a puppy in her mouth. The child had been long quieted, realizing that getting down was not an option. Azalea was flanked by her two sons, it was a slow procession but one that came with great alarm.

Valhalla had been taken, again. Her home was no longer hers. This time she wouldn't completely leave, though. She would remain in Alacritia and with the aide of her sons would move some place safe. She needed a base, someplace safe to bunk down. The puppies needed nursing, they would not fair well on the move being so young, eyes not even open.

She came to a halt, setting the black headed female pup down. The Adravendi woman had been silent, barely speaking since leaving Valhalla. There was a lot to think about and now she had made up her mind. She turned to the boys, her face resolute. "I have a lot to ask of you... and I won't ask you for more than I have to." No, they would not like her decision and she would not expect them to go along. But they had to help her. They had to know that their tiny siblings would not likely make it without them.