Valeriya

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
07-05-2014, 09:54 PM

The gods were with the youngling tonight. From the shadows a dark figure appeared, indistinct at first but slowly given form. Val rose from her seated position, tail sweeping slowly from side to side as a weak smile spread across her face. The scents of her other pack mates were vague and faint upon the woman's coat, but as far as the young girl could tell her mother's was not among them. She didn't know whether to feel angered or relieved. "And I'm glad to be here," she responded gently. The young fae wondered if her voice had changed at all in her older companion's ears. "I take it my mother is absent still?" A scowl curdled onto her face before Katja would have a chance to respond, marking her distaste as quite evident. Valeriya was not ashamed to show such open enmity towards the fae who had birthed her and abandoned her. Abandoned them all. Valeriya did not quite know how to voice all that she intended to say. Would Katja force her to stay now that she'd finally returned? That was far from the girl's wishes. No, for all the hardships she'd faced, the young girl had found something out in the wildlands that just didn't exist in her homelands. The element of danger presented her with a constant slew of problems to test herself against. She was a hot sheet of iron flush against the anvil of the world, and each strike came from her own determination to succeed, slowly shaping her pliable form into something new, stronger, and more dangerous. Within Ebony she would be warm, well fed, protected, safe... She could not bear the thought. "I do not intend to stay," she said slowly, wondering how the Queen Regent would respond.

"Talk" "You" Think