[[ ♔ ]] house of elysius

Artemis

gems
size
build
player
07-06-2014, 04:12 AM

[[ ?house of elysius? ]]

e n t i t l e d ;; the elysius are a union bound through practiced familial devotion, pretentious in their mannerisms yet firmly committed in each of their endeavors -- supportive entirely of their kin ( or expected to be so ). the house of elysius is a fledgling family currently thriving in their first generation as the spawn of morphine and her various partners, though the second generation festers within the womb of the current elysius monarch. through the union of joker sovari and artemis elysius, three children shall emerge [ one of which shall be taken by me ] and shall be born and raised in elysium as royal progeny so long as artemis retains her crown. these children are expected to remain active or roamer and i reserve the rights to re-adopt them out if they are neglected, so please only apply for an elysius child if you intend on maintaining their activity.

INFORMATION ON THE FAMILY ----- the elysius are taught of the importance of familial devotion from an early age, and are encouraged to pursue their ambitions no matter how farfetched an aspiration seems. typically, the elysius believe themselves to be ?superior beings? in comparison to the majority of others, and are enlightened by the prospect of battle and bloodshed. alignments can range from chaotic evil to true neutral ( since the family is more darkly aligned than not ), though other than that, personality traits are pretty open.

the elysius follow a monarchy -- as in, one family member plays the role as family leader and the rest of the family accept their leadership. the leader typically does not identify themselves as a ?family monarch? nor do they challenge for such a position; the monarch is determined solely by the family and whosoever is strongest within the family is looked upon for decisions, advising, etc. this role can be played by either male or female, young or old, and they are typically respected and adhered to.

an interesting aspect that i intend upon incorporating into the elysius family is branding, so please keep in mind that once your elysius child wins their first battle, an ?E? will be carved into their right thigh to signify that they have proven themselves as a competent elysius.

INFORMATION ON THE LITTER ----- there will be two pups from this litter that will be placed ufa, but we may be willing to add another if enough interest is gathered, since this is likely to be art?s only litter [ i?m assuming she will die before she gets the chance to have another lol ]. pups can be either male or female, and appearances are pretty open if you?d like to create your own designs -- with coat colors ranging from white to grays to blacks and eye colors ranging from silver to purple to orange to green to red or a combination of those colors. please keep in mind that there will be an extra height discount of twenty-five percent since joker stands at forty-two inches in height, though if you intend upon applying for a female pup i do not want their height to exceed thirty-seven inches since the elysius females tend to be on the smaller side in terms of height.

you may name your pup whatever you want -- though i have comprised a list of names that i liked if you want any ideas ~ keep in mind that they?ll all have the elysius surname, obvi c:

? ? ? ? ? ? females ----- aura, briseis, astris, delphine, psyche, bellatrix, hyale, calypso, venus

? ? ? ? ? ? males ----- rhanis, vulcan, lucius, marvolo ?riddle?, chaos, orion, panic

and designs are here! though you are welcome to make your own if you?d like ~

to apply, please fill out this form:

name -- may come from the list or be entirely your own.

gender -- keep in mind that i?d like for females to stay on the smaller side!

visual of design -- if you?re using one of my designs, please just state the number

appearance description -- please use an adult description, including height

alignment -- anywhere from chaotic evil to true neutral is most realistic

personality -- 150 words minimum

[ roams and i haven?t started the conception thread yet ----- but i?m putting this up now cause lol got too excited. due date won?t be for a while so don?t worry about rushing through completing this app xD ].