DesireƩ

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-06-2014, 05:39 AM

Desire? couldnt help but tense in her place, somewhat afraid that perhaps she was no longer good enough, or perhaps someone had outmatched her and stole her crimson sphinx's heart. The rani would become rigid in her place, waiting- hoping that it cannot be true."Perhaps in the near future i can go visit Tortuga and see where we stand. But the maim on your shoulder... how bad will it affect you? Will you ever be able to move as fast and agile?" The purple woman would sigh; her wife could be limited for a while and the last thing she needed was to be questioned. But Desire? wanted to know, she needed to... " You love him. As you do Sibelle AND scorpion!" Outraged she was. Not only Crucifix, but two others? How strongly for them? and in what type of way? Compassion? Lust? Emotionally? "How is it different when your with me? Am i no longer enough for you? Or is it simply you like to have the others as possessions? As Trophies..." Desire? was hurt, but perhaps she was blowing it all way out of proportion. Was this mishap really worth the risk of loosing Viridiana? Desire? loved her. But her wife wouldnt give up on her so quickly, right? "Are you telling me the full truth, vi? Are you sure you dont like Crucifix more then your letting on..." Desire? was ready to hear it, but deep down she'd truly like to think that all the red woman wanted was her and no other, or atleast no other emotionally.