ardent

I shall summon you

Dusk

gems
size
build
player
07-06-2014, 09:11 PM

He was shocked, words could not describe his emotions. He was speechless. His words were trembling, mixed with shock and excitement. They couldn't even come out of jaw.
"You...mean to say...that you are an Oak? Part of the Oaks family? Related to me?" Why it had to be true! What other family is known for their large, dominant size as well as a muscular build? Why he had to know more about her! Who were her parents? How are they related? Are they siblings or what? He was overwhelmed!
"Tell me about yourself, who are your parents? Do you know any other Oaks?" He would blab out, the words almost getting caught in a knot as he spoke. He had to know more! For all this time he thought it was just himself and his blood-hungry sister! He never knew another Oak could be roaming the lands!

Spring time was amazing. The warmth spread out so much hope and wisdom. The time brought so much life and colors. Dusk thanked whoever was looking down on him, bringing Titania to him. Dusk now felt wanted and loved, and he had true family. His family loved him, he could already feel it.
"Speech"