Titania

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
07-06-2014, 09:39 PM
The gleaming ebony dame nodded as the brute spoke excitedly. Gems of pure emerald sparkled in the midday sunshine. A warm smile came to the girl as she gazed back into the man's caring blue orbs. She could answer all his questions in one simple answer. They were family.

Dusk had next asked for her parents, of course to find out how they were related. Titania never spoke of her parents, that matter was something she definitely kept secret. But this was her family, the affectionate brute would surely understand.

"My father is Morono, son of Woran," Titania began, looking away with a saddened look as she finished the part about her mother. "My mother was Starlight...

The beautiful black girl missed the caring she-wolf of her memories. Her perfect green eyes, her smile, everything she missed. She whispered in a hushed tone to herself. "I wish she was here right now..."

The dame turned to Dusk, her eyes wide with fear. Emerald orbs searched the man for understanding. She spoke in a worried tone, speaking quite seriously. "Dusk, I have no home. I ran away when my father abandoned me..."

The shocked girl moved closer to her family relative, digging her muzzle deep into his fur. She had only just found him! He couldn't leave her!

"I'm scared, Dusk. I'm lonely..."
[Image: 0qTRS7R.png]