ardent

I shall summon you

Dusk

gems
size
build
player
07-06-2014, 10:07 PM

Morono! Of course! That was his father's brother! That makes him and Titania cousins! Oh what joy this was to him! Family at last! Though Titania's gaze saddened as she spoke about her mother. Dusk had never heard of Starlight, Borono had correctly told him that Morono's mate was Athira. Perhaps Starlight was Morono's second mate? What sort of a wolf takes two mates? But the complexity Dusk could certainly relate to. Titania seemed to have a complicated family past, so did Dusk.

Though suddenly, the weeping girl nuzzled herself in Dusk's side, saying that she was scared and lonely. The brute's warm blue gaze rested on the frightened girl. She had nothing to fear of, except fear itself. Perhaps she wanted a home, perhaps she missed her mother so much she just could not go on. Hah. This adventurous and bubbly girl? She looked like the expert on forests and all the vast lands. She was an adventure-seeker! She was brave! She had courage! Though he quickly remembered why he was here. He was looking for more followers, to join him and his princess in the willows at their kingdom. If Titania really needed a home, perhaps this could be it!
"If you need a home, you are welcome to stay with me and my friend..." The hunter openly suggested to the girl. Would she take the offer?

"Speech"