Faolan

gems
size
build
player
07-06-2014, 10:10 PM
LIFE OF LIVES

beginning to the end

Her general reaction to his approach was one thing; her physical reaction was definitely another. At first, he was taken aback by how forward she was. Enola had always been the kind that didn't express emotions as openly as say, his parents. The surprise was evident on his face, but he knew that she could not see it. With how he tensed up at her touch, he knew that she was aware of his shock.
Quickly, Faolan responded to her and he leaned against her before burying his face into her fur. His doubt was washed away and he was drawn into her reality. She was real, here to see him...and to be with him. Faolan closed his eyes as he stepped forward and made the embrace complete. No more awkward stepping or spaces between them, just flat out physical contact. He breathed in her scent and flattened his ears as he rubbed his head against her neck, resting it into her shoulder blades. "You don't know how many times I have imagined this moment since you have left..." He whispered, tones soft despite their natural deepness.
His heart began to beat even faster as he thought of the future changing. The silver male wouldn't be alone...he would have her by his side. Faolan couldn't help but smile as he kept his head rested against her frame. Silver tail slowly started to wag as he whispered, "I love you, Enola..." He silently hoped that he didn't startle her with words he had been holding since they were young.

Puppy Talk

we are alive
forever
FAOLAN ARADCOR