ardent

Intermission from the world

Pandora

gems
size
build
player
07-06-2014, 10:43 PM

After Pandora spoke, it became more of an awkward staring contest. Both girls were unsure of what to do next and Pandora figured that maybe it would be all right to tap open the chest of truths. Sibelle had told her what she wanted to know about Taurig, his past, and the crap he went through with his family. Her blue eyes blinked and she watched Talvi with a gentle gaze of interest. So much of her half-sister reminded her of Taurig, it kind of startled her. Still, that didn't hold Pandora back from trying to make an effort. "He's gone..." she started with, knowing that Talvi probably didn't want to know. "I thought he was home to stay, but apparently, he had other plans..."
Dare she say any more? She felt like because she had started this, she should let Talvi know. Yet, another part of her was unsure. She went with the lighter half anyway. "I found out some things...involving our father..." She cleared her throat and wrapped her tail around her haunches. "I wanted to tell you as soon as I found out, but...it would have been weird, wouldn't it?" A light sigh escaped from her as she waited for Talvi's response.

Talk like this