ardent

Do Not Play Games

Zlata

gems
size
build
player
07-06-2014, 11:26 PM

His warmth was all that she could feel, sending electrifying currents throughout her body as the knowledge of his existence hit her over and over again. She felt moisture on her cheek and pulled slowly away from him as he spoke, keeping her muzzle against his own and licking the tear from his face as it fell.

"I made the mistake of leaving you once before, but never again will I be so foolish. You were my whole world." Her tones would pierce the air as she strained to keep them steady, her throat tightening as she became overwhelmed with emotion. Mercury pools would meet his emeralds and hold them there with a gaze meant to show as much love as possible.

She could no longer imagine life without him by her side. She would not part from him from this day on. She was certain. The brown hued man that he had grown into was still the same pup who had been by her side in the most difficult of times and their relationship would be no different now, she was sure of it. Oh, Gendry would not be happy about this.

Walk "Talk" Think