ardent

Forge me in flames; Spar

Ahmose

gems
size
build
player
07-07-2014, 02:22 AM

His attack would not land as he assumed, and he would instead only graze the top of her skull with his jaws. As the front of his body returned to the ground, though, the girl would quickly make a move for his right foreleg and find purchase there in his already damaged paw.

A growl would tear from his throat and the man would retreat from her, taking enough steps back to be able to shake himself from her and dip his head in defeat. She had won the spar with her speed and agility, and he obviously had some more rust to shake off!

A smile would grow on his lips and he would return to face her, chest till heaving and heart still pounding with adrenaline. "That was pretty amazing fighting there. I am impressed." And he was. He hadn't expected such a challenging fight from her upon first glance. She was a little spitfire.

Golden eyes would glimmer with the light of battle and the thrill it still seemed to bring him, even through the pain his injuries were causing him. Perhaps after they healed, they could spar again sometime. "My name is Ahmose. Ahmose Tepemkau. It was really an honor sparring with you." He noted with a dip of his head and an outstretched paw of friendship. She was a lovely little thing. Gorgeous colors. But a deadly weapon all her own. He wondered what pack she was from, or if she was a rogue like himself.

Speech,