ardent

Come Little Children I'll Take Thee Away (EBONY)

Kassander

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Tealah
07-07-2014, 07:25 AM

As the other young wolves spoke up, Kassander at first kept his peace, letting them all talk over each other. Some said they wanted to fight, some wanted to heal, and one older girl said she wanted to hunt. A few didn't speak up at at all, including Sindri. One even argued that his younger siblings should be able to get training from their parents instead of just letting them answer the question themselves. Kassander's ears flicked back in uncertainty and a little irritation - so many people wanted to learn healing, but there were only two adult healers in the pack so they wouldn't be able to get their own mentors, would they? They'd all have to share, and he wouldn't be able to continue the intensive one-on-one training he'd gotten with Elsa. Oh if only Elsa were still alive... He'd have to work fifty times harder than everyone else to be the best and learn what he needed to know. Clearing his throat nervously he finally spoke up. "I want to heal," he said quietly. "I was learning from Elsa before she died, and I'd been watching Adelaide and Maximous when they were taking care of the plague..." He trailed off, feeling strangely like he was bragging and not wanting to give his siblings that impression just as he was starting to get along with them again.

"Talk" "You" Think