Quintus

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
07-07-2014, 07:00 PM

Quintus had not been gifted with the eloquence of speech that his mother possessed, nor the regal demeanor his father wore with such ease. And he had never mastered the art of being subtle, or masking his emotions -- he wore them like a mask, as plain as day. Where some wolves would feign pleasure upon meeting a new creature, he wore a strange expression, vague confusion mingled with the mildest of irritation.

She corrected him, although he had wholeheartedly expected her to return his retort with one of her own. Instead, she seemed to agree with him, and his own head would tilt slightly to the left. "I'm Quintus Nero Adravendi-Mathias," he replied to the woman that named herself Harmony. A beautiful name, soft to the ears, while his was much more firm. 'Do you want me to leave?' she asked, and he shook his head, brows furrowing as he gazed at her still. "Not really," he told her honestly.
"Do you have somewhere more pressing to be?" He chuckled dryly, shrugging his wide shoulders.
"I'm guessing you're not planning on meeting anyone else here..." The male's gaze swept around him, eying the charred forest with distaste.