ardent

Wake Up

Colten

gems
size
build
player
07-07-2014, 11:01 PM
((if I jumped in line here I apologize, I just wanted to make sure I wasn?t holding things up))

Koray had been dreaming, about the moon, about his mother, and about his brother. They?d been happy and safe and playing together, and mama looked happy. It had been a good dream. When his mother left his side, and her warmth was gone, the sense of loss translated to the changing of his dream. A large red wolf came, mama did not look happy anymore. Other wolves stood by him, and mama looked sadder. These wolves attacked Amarant and began to chase Mama, began to chase Koray, with big teeth and angry scowls and snapping jaws. One of them got close, and their snot hit Koray as the attempted to bite him?

Koray exploded from his curled up ball of sleep with the angry, squeaky, yipping barks of a pup. He attempted to tackle the one who attacked him, his mind in a fog of sleep. His pup jaws snapped as the world swirled round him, and Koray realized that he was not in the open field. He was in the den, and his brother was the one at which his aggression had been directed.

Koray immediately lept back and tucked his tail between his legs, lowering himself to the ground he whimpered profusely. ?Sorry Ammy? he whimpered in a small voice ?I?m so sorry Ammy.? he would then stand back up and attempt to lick his brother?s snout and make sure he was alright. ?I didn?t hurt you did I Ammy?? the whimpering would continue unless his brother assured him he was alright. If he did, Koray would be able to relax, and then follow his brother out of the den to find Mama.