gems
size
Medium
build
Emaciated
player
Tealah
07-08-2014, 08:13 AM

This boy was defiantly a hidden sweetheart somewhere... His story was short, and she nodded with respect to him not wanting to say it entirely out loud. She merely had just met the man minutes ago, and she was still quite a stranger. Mismatched gems sparkled, as she mused upon thought after thought, before her sing-song voice would come from inky lips. "Well... he might not be happy about me bringing a man home, but if you stay just outside of the territory, I think you'll be fine with hanging out... but..." How could she put her aspiration to words clear enough to the man but muddled enough for him to think about it. "Even if he doesn't accept you... Will you be my prince?" Hurriedly she would hush herself, inky lips sealing tight. Why now? Why didn't I wait until he asked me, maybe? Verse upon verse of thoughts rolled through her mind. It was brave of her to ask first, though... right?

"Um... that came off as awkward, didn't it..." Her right paw would rise to cross her left, moving her forearm fluidly, pearly banner curling about her right side now, a small plume of ash and soot fluttered upwards, landing upon her rump, staining it with various gray streaks. She was so clumsy with first love interests! And I thought it was going so well... Her mocha capped crown lowered, mismatched gems gazing up thoughtfully, just waiting to hear what the russet masked male had to say in reply.

"Speech"