ardent

Time Run Dry

Pandora

gems
size
build
player
07-08-2014, 01:35 PM

Pandora watched the man as he stood proud, but kept his head lowered so he didn't look domineering. In Pandora's opinion, she wouldn't have minded him being in charge of the situation. Pansies weren't her cup of tea, but she didn't voice the thought to him. Instead, she reacted to his joke by giving a soft giggle, hoping it would please him for his efforts.
The male introduced himself in turn and she gave a gentle nod in response. Her tail began to gently move behind her as he looked around and questioned what all could be done there. She took a few steps towards the man and then walked beside him, looking up at the branches touching the descending sunlight. All of it was beautiful and she didn't know what to say as a response. "Mmmmm..." she mused out loud, tongue lightly brushing against her black kissers. "Perhaps there is more to what we are looking at, Chrono...I wouldn't know what created these magnificent trees, but I am sure others have figured out what to do beneath their branches..." She looked over her shoulder at him. "I'm only guessing, though."

"Speech"