ardent

My heart yearns for you

Faolan

gems
size
build
player
07-08-2014, 02:43 PM

Her movements were so smooth and perfectly timed, as if life itself had decided they were meant to happen. A soft shudder ran down Faolan's spine, making his silver fur stand on end. He couldn't help but get goosebumps from Enola's touch. She was the most...perfect living specimen he had ever come across and he was still caught offguard that she had been chosen for him.
He couldn't help but softly chuckle as she asked him if the butterflies meant love. His smile was warm, gentle, and meant only for her eyes. Even if she was blind, so much was meant for her eyes and he knew that she could sense them regardless. "I think so," he replied, deep tones no longer gruff and scared. "No, I am certain they are love, because I have been having flutters even before Seracia fell apart...You were the only thing that was solid in my life, like my family." His tail wagged behind him and he nuzzled the paw that rested on his chest. "Now that you're back, I pray to the gods above that you don't leave...You don't know how much you mean to me."

Speech