Angel

gems
size
Large
build
player
Arian
07-08-2014, 03:00 PM

She was an interesting one, that was for sure. Many of the packs were run by women at this time, he knew this. While he was not the primary alpha, he still had as much say as Athena did. However, he would not make a decision such as this on his own. While he would like to discuss it a bit, and then possibly call for Athena if she were not to show up. His single emerald eye looking over her, someone who looked like she fit in glaciem had taken over Valhalla. And chosen to keep its name. "Glaciem and Valhalla have been enemies ever since I was born. My father tore them down at one point but they recreated themselves somehow out of the ashes." he kept his voice civil. Trying to not even make it seem like he was a yearling.
"But alas, I think that it is the adravendi's who ran Valhalla that we held our blood against. So I do not see a problem with making a peace arrangement with the new Valhalla despite you keeping the packs name. I am not the main alpha of Glaciem, Athena my mate is the queen and supreme ruler. So if you'd like I can call her and we can discuss this further." Vereux mused, flicking his tail behind him as he watched her. This would be interesting if anything at all.

Speech,