are you hiding secrets from me? // joining

Vendetta

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
07-08-2014, 04:17 PM (This post was last modified: 07-09-2014, 01:26 PM by Vendetta.)
As the first canine approached, she lifted her head to gaze at him fully. The color of his pelt surprised her, being that he was nearly completely white. How did he blend into anything during every season but Winter? Yet, he seemed like he was important, just by the way he held himself. She could read the stories, the experience, from his eyes, the many tales of happiness, anger and loss. Surely he must have been a being in a higher.. tier, they were called? In a higher tier than she would most likely be in, should she go through with this.

Yes, she was here to join.

With pursed lips, the female was about to reply when movement caught her eye. Another wolf, this time, a russet female. In her eyes, she was attractive what with her golden eyes and bi-colored pelt. It was the look in her eye, however, that captured her attention the most. It was a look that sung a ballad of warnings, a powerful look. And for this power hungry dame, that was exactly what she liked.

Returning her fire-like gaze to the alabaster male, she allowed a very, very slight smile to grace her muzzle before she opened her mouth to speak. "Should you allow me, my goal is to join the pack that lives in this area," was her simple, to-the-point answer. Her tone was like honey, slow, smooth and just a tad bit sweet.. almost like a Siren's.