Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
05-06-2013, 07:36 PM

upon the warranted question making passage into her ears, jupiter couldn't help but chuckle as she glanced down upon what was most definitely considered an undesirable companion by most, but in her eyes was one of her closest friends. "some of us do it because we've lost something we want to replace. others because they want to gain something from it. i can't say that it's one or the other for me; maybe it's both or neither. but he was a baby then, and i just didn't have the heart to leave him." she paused, paw lifting to ruffle the fur upon his temple. "he's not as much of a brat when he's alone with me. all of the other times, though? yeah, he's fucking annoying." she ignored the fact that this received a hiss--the lass only dipper her head down to swipe her tongue over his forehead, smoothing the hairs she had literally rubbed the wrong way.

jupiter couldn't help but marvel about what a character this lass was. a different species this harlequinn may have been, but the sol was finding several things in common with the creature. a smile broke clear across her countenance at the next tribute to her power, but more at the crude joke than anything else. a dark look haunted her eyes past the praise, but hopefully it was easily brushed off. the memory of kaios' attempted rape was still fresh in her mind, and she only wished that she could have stayed longer to rip him apart some more. "i can see plenty of logic in that," she responded, and the nodded her head politely to the odd animal. "and to you, harlequinn. it's a pleasure. have you ever considered settling down somewhere...?"

it was a possibly-preposterous idea, and that much jupiter knew, but the good thing about prospects such as this were that she had nothing to lose. if not be a sort of honorary member, the lady was nearly certain that after jupiter informed some of the ludicaens of her presence, she would be welcome to reside there. of course, there was the matter of security and making sure she didn't act up, but the she-wolf trusted the femme enough, and mercury would surely try to keep her in line should she make an attempt to do something... fishy, as one could say.

TABLE + CODING BY TIFF

sorry for the wait. don't know why I procrastinated so long for this thread when I enjoy it. cx

prone to violent reaction. ic actions have ic consequences and she lives and breathes it.

public enemy #1

crawl. crawl more. drag your hands and knees across the destruction left in my wake to the ends of the earth. there's a green light of a shining star in my sky and there will not be an obstacle i will not overcome until i cup that star in my palms. the void in my will has been filled with purpose. so crawl. crawl more, love.
because i like it when you're on your knees.