size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
07-08-2014, 04:39 PM

Warmth spread along his flank as one of his pack members joined him at his side. Turning his golden gaze towards her, he kindly dipped his head but did not say a word. He was intent on this strange being, the one who simply sat on his border. When at last she spoke, he knew that she was here to join. He chuckled smoothly, his ivory tail curling over his similar hued paws. "Well then, the right wolf has come before you then. I am Bass Destruction, and I am Azat of these lands. If you wish to join Abaven, please do share your strengths." He was wary of her, unsure of what she truly wanted. It was strange for wolves to just sit at his border, to not howl for his attention.

Taking in a deep breath, he looked the darker female over, his golden gaze somewhat narrowed. It was hard to say what she was interested in, is pack had a number of ranks that called to all sorts of wolves. They could be anything that they put their mind to, if they proved themselves of course. But was this stranger capable of what he was asking for? He waited, needing to hear her answer to know how to move forward.

Speech,