ardent

Blurred Lines

Liste

gems
size
build
player
07-08-2014, 04:51 PM

Slowly the sable vixen rose to her feet, finding herself towering over the brute on her slab of stone. She glared down at him through narrowed lids and as he spoke of his intentions she couldn't help but cackle in return. The boy was so aggressive, so full of himself. He actually thought he could be a threat to her. Did he not see the scars that littered her body, the evidence of every triumph and failure she had endured in the past many seasons? Few wolves had dared be so forward with her since her change and this one did not hesitate.

Deftly she leaped to the ground and slunk toward the beast, bringing her nose within inches of his. She licked her maw and bared her teeth at him before finally responding. "You may only fuck me, boy, if you know better than to think that you will be in complete control. I don't like to share unless I'm going to have a little fun of my own." Her words were sharp and her voice was barely more than a dark whisper, making her opinion clearer than day. Liste liked her power, but she was willing to give a little up for a good time.

Speech,