Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
05-06-2013, 09:19 PM

she paced upon the wall, muscular legs built for power audibly striking upon the stone as her form coursed down a portion of its length. agitation pulsed from her being, countenance warped by the upwards pull of her lip and the thorough wrinkling of her muzzle, the snarling expression so deep with disdain and unbridled fury that it seemed as if it were etched permanently into her features. the lass was immensely thankful that mercury was not present to feel her massive discomfort, as the tasmanian devil had raged enough when she had returned to answer his call, and she was afraid that if she had brought him, he would have made an attempt to kill someone.

something had to be done. she'd marched out of her territory with this only in her mind and though it still remained, jupiter had reached the wall and was hesitant. it was no physical barrier; all she had to do was jump down and keep running until she reached amenti. rather, it posed an emotional and mental blockade as she tried to be rational about the situation. challenging him in a fight to the death, even though her conscience screamed for it to be done, couldn't be the only solution. if she lost, it would leave ludicael in the hands of what she considered incapable, especially without an assigned beta to take her place.

what could she do? was the fact that he had nearly raped her enough of a reason? would that be enough, combined with the fact that secret's blood was also upon his paws, despite the fact that she had willingly gone to him? every last one of these inquiries rotted her mind and frustrated her further. her pacing grew more fevered and painful until she forced herself to soften the blow of her paws against the stone lest they begin bleeding from the repetitive collisions.

what to do, what to do...

TABLE + CODING BY TIFF

prone to violent reaction. ic actions have ic consequences and she lives and breathes it.

public enemy #1

crawl. crawl more. drag your hands and knees across the destruction left in my wake to the ends of the earth. there's a green light of a shining star in my sky and there will not be an obstacle i will not overcome until i cup that star in my palms. the void in my will has been filled with purpose. so crawl. crawl more, love.
because i like it when you're on your knees.