Esperanza

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
07-08-2014, 08:41 PM
The ebony dame had come back from a successful hunt, paws covered in crimson due to her holding her prey down when bite wounds had been present on the kill. She had killed an elk for the pack, and had brought back a few substantial hares for Chrono and herself. The thick and intoxicating aroma of blood wafted into her nostrils as she placed the kills down upon the den floor and lied down. Her emeralds eyed the kill as she munched on the bones as loud cracks from her canines broke into the marrow.

"A successful hunt, hopefully Chrono will be able to eat the hare I brought back for him," she said as she left the other hare for her mate. The smile that had not been present on Esperanza had now come back, for she could see that the brute was starting to become his cheerful self once more. Once he had come back into the den, she licked his cheek and placed her crown upon her forepaws and listened to the sounds of birds chirping off in the distance. Crows cawed their throaty song and looked around for easy pickings.

"I'm glad to see you're feeling better, my love," she smiled as her emeralds focused in on the male's lavender and crimson orbs. His all so familiar scent of oak and maple made him smile even more as she had her tail wrapped around her side, and turned her head to look outside and watch the world be in motion.