Symphony

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
07-08-2014, 08:49 PM

A sigh of relief left her lips at his soothing words, body leaning into his touch. She loved her kids but these treasured moments with her mate were so precious and dear to her. Without him who knew where she would be right now. Without him she might not have ever found her voice, her confidence and strength. She had relied on her family so much and he showed her how to be independent but was always there by her side.

As forest green eyes, the gaze she fell in love with, locked with her bio-colored ones she knew something was up. But she wasn't afraid, she didn't worry. His gaze held too much love and tender care. She had noting to worry about but her heart raced as he spoke, ears perking up. And then a question she hadn't even ever thought about spilled from his lips. Jaws parted in surprise, at a loss for words. She would blink a few time, as if making sure she had heard him correctly.Oh...Gitan..
She whispered before placing her inside paw behind his, bringing herself closer to him and licked his cheek, placing tender kisses upon her mate.Oh Gitan...you've made me the happiest fae in all of the world. Yes, Yes i'll be your wife. We just need to tell my family. She said softly with a smile.

Speech,