ardent

taking the first steps

Kaien

gems
size
build
player
05-06-2013, 09:54 PM

"No need for it Kylar. I heard every word. I approve, just be careful of the alliance. We need it more than ever. I shall accompany you if you wish. I would like to make sure all goes well with Newt. The brute deserves to be castrated.

Heavy set form would roll from the shadows and come among the small group with a passive glance and a fiery look from his orange hues. A brief nod would be given to both wolves as he waited for either Ulrike or Kylar to say something more. He hated the bastard Kaios and had no problem seeing punishment dished out. They would have to be tedious about it. Newt had made it clear that she didn't want Kaios to be attacked without her permission and he would be respectful of that, as would anyone else of his pack. He wasn't familiar with Kylar, but the story he had told had been enough to give him enough of an idea of how he worked. He seemed intelligent enough and did have faith the other male would go about the proper ways to handle it. Regardless he would accompany them and talk to Amenti's Alpha as well. If they were lucky they could come to a conclusion that would benefit them all without a death match.

Speech,