gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Arian
07-08-2014, 10:22 PM

She would place herself next to him, giving him a sense of being if anything. He felt safe, as ridiculous as it sounded, he felt alright when he was next to her. Of course Quelt was aware of Serra's jealousy towards Irune but she would get over it. He knew his sister would warm up to Irune if they even spoke a little, after all the two girls had a lot in common if they just took the time to notice it. His eyes softened towards her when she spoke of her family of her mother. Irune was young he had forgotten, but at least she was strong wasn't she? Just because someone was a healer did not make them useless, he knew that from all the days he spent at home as the son of a duke. Quelt gave off a sigh, he looked towards the sky. "I promised Hajime if anything happened to him I would look after his young. Levi was finally able to stop crying and rest last night. The boy spent the entire night curled up in my chest." he said his ears flicking.
"I'd like your help Irune, I already feel bad, for tying you to this place. But I feel like Hajime's pups need me, now more than ever. I want to keep the promise I made to him, that I would give his children a chance to be the prince's their ancestors were." Quelt pulled his head over to Irune. He was a king he knew that, but he couldn't help but feel he needed some sort of assurance with others. "I want you to stay with me, but that's selfish." He smiled and closed his eyes with a short sigh.

Speech,
[Image: OvmqSCr.png]